Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun DSP, again!!

Okay, okay, while I wait for my new Greeting Farm stamps, I can't wait...I made another card with the same DSP.  I changed the cs a little and used pink vice melon mambo.  That is what I love about SU is that everything coordinates, so it makes it super duper easy to come up with a card design.  This is a very cheery card, and as I have more and more birthdays, I have learned to embrace the years vice cursing them.  My daughters taught me how to looove birthdays because it is a day for celebrating with balloons, lots and lots of balloons.  So, I will celebrate this 38th birthday with the same amount of passion that my children celebrate every birthday.  It's not my birthday yet, but I guess I'm psyching my self up, hee, hee :).  Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this DSP and your card. Your girls sure know how to celebrate big! BTW when is your bday??

    ReplyDelete