Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hoku turns 4 years old!!!

Aloha!  As I wait for the cupcakes to bake for Hoku, who turns 4 on Sunday, I made a quick card.  You know, when they are four, they recognize certain cartoon characters and Hello Kitty is one of them, so I did one with HK on the front.  My whiskers small kine crooked, but you get the idea ;).  Teri always does the inside of her cards, so I thought why not!  The little blings are from Stampin' Up, and I'm hoping the new catalog has more bling!
Just a shout out to Craft Project Central.  I did one of their projects as a baby shower gift, and it was so easy.  Sadly, I didn't have time to take a picture, but go to the website.  It is one of the March projects.  Go, go check um, go check um, go!!  Have a blessed crafting day.  Thanks for stopping by.  Aloha to you and yours!



4 comments:

  1. any little girl would love getting this card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. HK is my favorite!! The inside is as cute as the outside! Hugs, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. HK...you can never go wrong! love the card you made. Happy Birthday to your little one! what a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Sweet HK card! Like how you did the inside.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete