Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's been too long!!

Aloha, friends!!  I have my first post in a couple of months...It was my friend's daughter's first birthday party (baby luau as we call it here in Hawaii) on Friday, and I made a card.
I also decorated the inside, which was inspired by Teri.
I was so on a roll that I even decorated the envelope.  Those sticky letters from Stampin Up make it really easy to add glitter to the letters.  
The food was sooooo 'ono (delicious).  Everything was homemade, from the laulau to the poi to the chicken long rice, I can go on and on....I'm drooling already!!


On another note...I had a great time at Teri's class on Saturday.  I love Teri's creativity, and so blessed that I can attend in person.  All the ladies are fun too.  You can go to her blog to see all the cute cards we made.  
Just a little shout out to Ms. Joy.  I knew she was creative, but she works super duper fast.  She was able to come up with an idea, just like that, and in less than a minute, her creation is done.  She helped me make this uber cute shaker card. Thanks, Joy, and I told you I was gonna put it on my blog, hee, hee.  Also, I have discovered Nestibilities, don't own any yet, I know so behind, but soon.  Okay, enough fun, gotta make dinner and try do some P90X (yah right about that last part).  Until next time, aloha 'oe and keep crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. woo-hoo sister! it's about time you posted! like we said...hoku is now 5! lol! love that you created a hula anya card. that is perfect for a luau! great shaker you made! haha! so glad you got to do the extra bonus...heehee! can't wait till the next class...see you then! but keep posting until then =)

    ReplyDelete